We offer a variety of sizes and 90% of our bracelet designs are extendable. Our sizes are listed as circumference in inches. To measure your wrist without a measuring tape , we suggest to wrap a piece of string around your wrist to your desired fit, and then lay the string straight on a ruler to get your measurement in inches.
Use our chain sizing guide below to help you find your perfect fit.
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
- Lastly, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetizers.